-
November 11th, 2001, 12:12 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Now that the site has gotten a make-over, I wonder how much longer it will be until the character bios get updated. I know that it was mentioned here a little while back that some new ones were on there way, but they haven't arrived yet. Terry, if you're reading this, please forgive my impatience. It was just one of my favorite parts of the site, so I was just really excited when I heard about the update. No pressure or anything (well, not to much anyway).
------------------
-
November 11th, 2001, 09:01 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Well, I know that she's now deceased, but I'm really hoping that there's one for Veronica soon. I'd love to get a little more background on her. And obviously, Tambi is going to need one, considering how her role in the book has changed. Perhaps Emma, as well. I know she hasn't been in that many issues, but I think her part merits one. And, you know, if Margie McCoy can get one, why not her?
------------------
-
November 12th, 2001, 04:20 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Yeah, we need a bio for brad, francine's mom, and other people. oh, yeah, when are we going to learn more about David's past? That should take up a couple of issues. hint hint hint.
Just a suggestion you know....
------------------
if the world is going nuts, who has the nutcracker?
-
November 12th, 2001, 06:49 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I second Frosti's opinion on a Veronica character bio. She is (was) a complex character and one of my faves. I don't see how that dullard Chuck deserves a bio and Veronica doesn't.
------------------
-Produced by J-Free for FreeVerse Music.
-
November 24th, 2001, 03:45 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks